Monday, January 01, 2007

First Start of 2007

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Kris and I'm back to blogging after a 5 month hiatus :) and this is the first KAL that I just HAD to join :) LOVE this design! just plain beautiful.

I decided to make it my first start of 2007, so I started it at midnight and knit on until 4am, watching movies with hubby :) I'm using Jaggerspun Zephyr in the color Cassis. It won't be staying this color though .. I bought the cone on sale and already knit the Fiddlesticks Flirty Ruffles in this color. I'll be painting the finished shawl in different gardeney type colors :)

Here's my day 1 progress!



Thanks so much for having me :)
Kris
Spirit Blooms

4 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Kris, I cannot believe you could do so well knitting lace into the wee hours! I am impressed.. .I cast on and only did a tiny bit last night around midnight, then decided I was too tired. What yarn are you using?

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Jackie said...

My sentiments exactly Birdsong.
I'm doing mine in Claudia Hand Painted Silk Lace in the John B colorway. I'll post photo probably next weekend after more progress.

7:12 PM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

Lovely, just lovely! Can't wait to see it develop....
(((hugs)))

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

oh man...no mail deliveries today OR tomorrow....I am itching to get going after seeing your gorgeous work. I am a loooong time knitter but first time lace knitter...I don't even remeber what yarn or color I have coming :P

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home