Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Im finally here!!

Well after numerous attempts at trying to join this blog, I have finally made it! The new blogger would not recognise the old blogger invite. So I had to create a new blog and then the invites were there! Then I just deleted the blog I created.

My name is Deby aka O/C Knitiot. I have been knitting since I was 12, many many moons ago.
I just started designing and love it! I look forward to getting to know you all.

So on to the shawl!

I started chart 1 last night and then decided I didnt care for the color. So I ripped it this morning and will start again tonight. I love the pattern. As always, Miriam has hit a home run with this one.
I am not a fan of lace weight yarn so I use fingering weight for all my lace.

2 Comments:

Blogger slimsdotter said...

I hope when you get it done, you will post the measurements so we can compare the fingering with the laceweight sizes. I started knitting just under one year ago, and still stick pretty hard to the exact recommended yarn and needles. But I like real big shawls and also I think I will like fingering better than laceweight yarn. (I'm using laceweight this time though)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I am a frist time lace knitter,aat least on this scale...I also would be interested in comparing the finished measurements

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home