Friday, January 19, 2007

Finished!


I am finally done! I'm so glad to be finished, it was quite the process. You can read a little bit more about it on my blog. I still can't wait to see everyone else's!

ETA: There is a mistake on the last chart, the first row - I just thought I'd post it for anyone else until Miriam can send out the correction. When I emailed Miriam, she wrote me back with this:

There is a mistake in Row 1 of the chart 10, but I havne't had a chance to send out an errata yet. Look at the far left of the first row, see how there is a summation(backwards E or angular 3) symbol there right before the edging? Well it isn't on the first half of the chart but it should be. On the first half in the same position.

It might be obvious, but it wasn't to me! Just thought I'd throw it out there :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

Wow, you get a prize, don't you? Good work. And thanks for sharing. It's great to see another view of what I'm making since I only just finished the (ducking head in embarrasment) Chart 2.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

SOOO pretty Lauren. YOu did an amazing job.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

WOW only problem is now I see how much I still have to do...fantastic job

3:44 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

What a gorgeous color! This is great motivation to see someone has finished already... I will contact you over the weekend, but you are the definite champ - Congrats!!

7:12 PM  
Blogger slimsdotter said...

Ohh, did you throw your lovely shawl outside on the Ground??! It looks fantastic, congratulations!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Oh my! You have way more nerve than I ever would have .... knitting the entire shawl and THEN dyeing it???? WOW! It's amazing. I love the way it turned out, but I agree, my nerves would do better dyeing the yarn first! lolol
You have done just a wonderful job, she's beautiful!
(((hugs)))

11:19 PM  
Blogger allie said...

So impressed, it looks gorgeous!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger allie said...

An errata sidebar would be great. We can all post any mistakes we find (if there are any more) and keep them in one place on the sidebar.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home