Saturday, January 13, 2007

So Disappointed...

I ordered my Addi Naturas to knit Hidcote 11 days ago, and they were due in today. Now I learn that my LYS (a place that has repeatedly been a disappointment for customer service and other issues) says that they won't be in for at least another 10 days. I have to honor my order, but I won't work with them again (and I do believe in shopping locally when you can). So I will sit and watch all of you all work away and make your wonderful progress (and drool!). It's okay tho' - it just means that anyone else in the KAL who is a slow knitter will have me for company when all of you speedy gals are finished!!!!
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Your company will be quite welcome

5:25 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

What a disappointment!

1:10 PM  
Blogger allie said...

I'll be chugging along slowly with you... my yarn just arrived.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home