Friday, January 12, 2007

Loving Lace

Hi All,
Not too much progress made...just halfway into chart 3 but loving it. I just received today "Victorian Lace Today"...oh my. I have obviously found my new addiction, lace knitting, in no small part due to this KAL. I have the yarn for LEDA, a rectangular scarf I found somewhere in a BLOG to do after Hidcote...obviously I will always have a Lace WIP....stay safe all over this holiday weekend. Hopefully after Wednesday I will post a new progress pic. Not too much knitting over the weekend as I am going in for 2nd of 5 12 hour nights. Regular knitting, maybe, shawl, no way...

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

We will all be using lace knitting as an antidote to possible mental deterioration! Using the brain like this is good for it, plus lace yarn is very cheap in proportion to the time put into the project.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home