Monday, January 08, 2007

My garden is growing =)

Oh boy have I been a knitting fiend this last week! I have been sleeping, eating, and drinking the Hidcote and I think I have made some darned good progress.
I am currently on chart 6 and getting ready to start row 23. I was hoping to be at chart 7 by the end of this week, but dang if these rows aren't getting long!
Anyway, thought I would show you a horrible pic of my progress thus far:


My shawl seems to not be as "dense" as the others I have seen, but I kind of like it like that.

Here is a close-up, tried to spread out shot for ya:


I got a feeling this sucker is gonna be big..Hope I have enough yarn!

So how is everyone else doing? Has anyone else caught the Hidcote fever?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow, that is great! I am no way near your progress. I am enjoying the shawl, trying to not ignore all the other WIPs...hmmm..maybe I can get through chart three today then I will take a picture. Nice color there too.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I sure wish I had more time to work on Hidcote... I am impressed by your progress and still think this might be my favorite color. You give me inspiration.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I have the fever, too bad I am stuck right now and can't knit on it. Well I could, but it might be pointless. Yours looks great!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Deby said...

Your shawl will be just gorgeous! I love the color!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home