Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WooHoo

My yarn came today, Kniticks Shadow in Sunset...I am going to cast on and start in a moment as soon as I free up a needle, LOL, I actually have one ordered but it isn't due in til Friday so....
Reminds me I best order a few more needles...LOL...it ISN'T yarn!!
Will post a pic later if I am at all successful with this...odd to be a 40+year knitter, paid professional knitter, sample knitter and feel intimidated..I am very encouraged by everyone's pics and words of wisdom here. Here I go....

2 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Cheryl, you can do it! I have found that lace keeps getting easier, and that all those years of experience (I have been knitting since age 5) just got me ready for the bigger challenge that laceweight and elaborate designs presents.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Thanks for the encouraging words, I was LOL at myself for some time , I must have taken those initial 3 sts out 5 times..I am happy to say I am now up to row 20 chart 1, planning on finishing first chart tonight. This is not good for all the other WIPs..and I think I am going to love lace. It is a wonder that someone can actually design it though!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home