Monday, January 08, 2007

Contest Announcement

Bet that got your attention! I am excited to see so many people have signed up to make the lovely Hidcote Garden Shawl together. My own has grown to almost the end of chart two, but this is definitely NOT carry-around knitting for me. I have to sit in my knitting chair at home, carefully following my charts. So, I have a few other projects in progress, which you can read about on my personal blog.

Sallee and I are still having fun hosting the KAL, and it is still open to new members. To keep people remembering to post regularly about their problems and their progress, and to make sure the lurkers come out of hiding, I am offering a mid-way point contest for the months of Laceuary... everyone who posts before January 31st gets one entry into the random drawing for a "Lace Knitting Survival Kit", which includes my favorite lace-knitting tool (really, I would be struggling far more without it), an eyepillow to soothe your tired eyes from too much chart-reading, bath salts to soak when you are exasperated after a trip to the frog pond (hey, it happens!) and, of course, some chocolate!

Keep on knitting and posting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh boy, sounds like a great prize package....good luck to all. I will be posting a pic tonight. I have frogged x2, that's ok, and am bcak on chart 2 so hopefully will be into 3 before evening, it is a knitting/laundry/cleaning day...in that order..lol

11:23 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I sure wish I could carve out a whole knitting day just for Hidcote!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home