Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Newbie lace knitter.

Hi everyone, I will be joining in as soon as my needles arrive, but thought I would say hello :-)
I really needed to knit something that was not blue, grey, white, or green, as I am suffering from warm colour withdrawal symptoms ;-) So I have decided to make the shawl from some stash cobweb mohair silk, hand dyed at knitwitches. Yummy isn't it?



This will be only my second lace shawl, so if you read any strange questions from me, you may have to assume complete ignorance!

Looking forward to starting :-)
Judy

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Beatiful yarn, can't wait to see it worked up....so far, I have sole ownership of the Dunce cap...I am not a new knitter, but this shawl had me befuddled for a while. I think we have made our peace though.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beautiful yarn!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Yay, Judy! You are moving right straight to a big shawl... welcome.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

Oh that yarn is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see how it knits up!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home