Friday, January 19, 2007

Sliding into 3rd...


I know it's not time for baseball yet, but this is the best description for how I feel right now. =)
I just started chart 10. Woohoo!
And yes, I did start on the 1st (Ok technically the 31'st..But I was just so excited to start!)
I did have to buy more yarn to finish this baby, I think it is going to be huge! I'm ok with that though (at least I think I am), we will see after I block it.
I'm hoping to have her done by the end of the week. Although I read somewhere (think it was a comment on Lauren's blog) that when you finish row 1 of chart 10 you are 85% done with the shawl. Whaaaaaa?
Can't wait to see all your shawls..I think we are going to have some beauties!

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Remember, each row just keeps getting longer... sometimes that is the discouraging part. You are so close, though.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home