Sunday, February 04, 2007

Laceuary Survival Kit Winner

I have sorely neglected my duties as KAL Mom this past week, and also my lace knitting, as I came down with a bad case of the flu. I wasn't able to knit at all the first few days; I simply hurt in too many places to concentrate. I have finished one small project and worked on a sock and a mitt, but still am recuperating... the details are over at my blog and I won't bore anyone further here.

That said, I haven't forgotten that I promised a Laceuary Survival Kit drawing, with everyone who posted to the KAL by January 31st eligible to enter. The random number generator selected Alison! She will be getting a package in the mail including a Knitpicks lace chartkeeper in the next week or so. Hope everyone continues to share photos of their shawls, just to keep me trying to get well enough to return to mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

Congratulations, Alison!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home