Monday, August 27, 2007

So far so good :)

Having summer vacation in Scotland this year I brought with me my new baby, the Hidcote Garden Shawl.


I have not encountered any problems beside the odd forgotten yarn over, but that's really nothing. But I had to hit my head in anger with my self for not taking enough yarn with me: How could I!
I got to Chart #6 with 50 gram of lace yarn from handpeintedyarn.com, and then I had to stop. But luckily, home again, and I continue on this very beautiful shawl.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person still working on this shawl. Yours looks great.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

Can you believe that there's a KAL owner who's yet to begin hers? YUP.
me...(red-faced)

LOVE your's - it's just so pretty!
(((hugs)))

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home